EQHP Twin 108SP
108,000 Gallon Water Quality Systems
Two outlet water filtration and scale-inhibition system for high flow-rate and capacity environments
- Two separate streams, both with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor, exit the manifold. One stream has scale-inhibition media added from a dedicated cartridge to reduce the ability of lime scale to precipitate. The other stream supplies cold beverage dispensers and has no added scale inhibitor.
- System includes a two-cartridge manifold with built-in pressure gauge, inlet water shut off valve, outlet check valve, mounting brackets, two cartridge filters and a dedicated external scale-inhibition cartridge.
- Consistent great-tasting beverages from water with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
- Incorporates multi-zone pharmaceutical grade pleated nylon pre-filter.
- Pre-filter offers exceptional sediment holding capacity and particle reduction to 0.2 microns. NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety. Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
- Reduced scale formation by the controlled release of proprietary scale inhibitors as tested by the manufacturer.
- Quick Connect Head uses encapsulated cartridge design allowing for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination.
- Auxiliary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block media and require no pre-activiation.