Easy ClearĘ High Performance 35,000 Gallon Water Quality Systems
- Consistent great-tasting brewed coffee and tea from water with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
- Incorporates multi-zone pharmaceutical grade pleated nylon pre-filter.
- Pre-filter offers exceptional sediment holding capacity and particle reduction to 0.2 microns.
- Equipment protection from reduced sediment particles that can clog the sprayhead.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
- Reduced scale formation by the controlled release of proprietary scale inhibitors.
- System includes a head assembly, integral mounting bracket, and single cartridge filter.
- Quick Connect valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with 1/4 turn, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge changeouts.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block media and require no pre-activiation.
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable
connections to existing plumbing lines.
- System maximum operating pressure is 100 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature 100F (38C).