Model # 30231.1002
Catalog Listing: CARTRIDGE, ED-T-1
Products are sometimes shown with optional equipment - material choices and/or finishes may affect pricing for items.
- Provides 4,500 gallons @ .75 gpm (10") or 9,000 gallons @ 1.5 gpm (20") for superior sediment, taste/odor and chlorine reduction.
- Perfect for beverage systems with a medium sized brewer (up to 50 lbs. of coffee/week).
- Effective 10 micron graded density filtration.
- Provides six months of scale reduction and protects equipment from corrosion.
- Has easy water shut-off valve built into manifold, plus the clear housing makes it easy to see cartridges.
- Designed for minimum purge after cartridge charge.
- Single purpose cartridges also available for treatment of problems with taste and odor (T), lime scale (L), hardness (H) and sediment filtration (S).
- System Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of sediment, taste/odor, and chlorine.